Enter Competition Here: http://www.costcutter.com/Offers-And-Vouchers/Competition.aspx?ID=36
WIN £2000 towards a Home Entertainment System Courtesy of Strongbow Pear
Costcutter have teamed up with Strongbow Pear to bring you a fantastic Summer Cider Festival! As part of the festival we are giving you the chance to win one of three amazing prizes.
1st Prize – An incredible £2000 to put towards a Home Entertainment System, courtesy of Strongbow Pear. Pear gets the Strongbow treatment - new Strongbow Pear Cider has a powerfully refreshing taste, catering for everyday occasions.
2nd Prize – An 8gb black 4th generation iPod Touch, courtesy of Stella Pear Cidre. New Cidre Pear has a crisp, sophisticated and refreshing taste that comes from the pears in its Belgian recipe. Stella handpick the pears to create a Cidre best poured into a chalice not a pint glass.
3rd Prize – A visit to Westons' Cider Mill with overnight accommodation and an evening meal, courtesy of Westons Cider. Westons Cider is Traditionally produced using the finest quality Herefordshire bittersweet and bittersharp cider apples and is fully matured in old oak vats to develop its characteristic rich style and flavour.
To be in with a chance to win one of the fantastic prizes, simply answer the question at http://www.costcutter.com/Offers-And-Vouchers/Competition.aspx?ID=36.
Strongbow have recently launched a new cider, but what flavour is it?
1. The competitions ends at midnight on Sunday 26th August.
2. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Costcutter Supermarkets Group or Costcutter stores or their associated companies, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. There are three prizes to be won by three individual entrants.
4. The first prize is £2000 to use towards buying a Home Entertainment System.
5. Only one entry per person. Bulk/third party entries will not be accepted.
6. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Costcutter promotion customers will need to log onto http://www.costcutter.com and click on the link to the entry form. The prize winners will be selected at random from the entries received and the winners will be contacted using the contact details provided at the time of entry. If a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion and notified.
7. Any other expenses incurred by the winners in the use or enjoyment of these prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. All alcohol prizes are within recommended sensible drinking guidelines.
9. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, mislaid, damaged, delayed or corrupted in transit.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for one of a similar value if circumstances make this necessary.
12. The Promoter’s decision in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities and it is a condition of entry that you agree to your name, entry and a photo of you being made publicly available if you win, and to sign any releases deemed necessary by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel or suspend this promotion or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice where it is reasonable to do so.
15. Winners’ names can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Entrants must comply with these terms and conditions, and will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted them if they participate in the promotion.
17. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.